Propagandhi Fat repress

ryanwood

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me crazy but I'm pretty sure this will go on sale the same time as willie

Maybe... maybe not. They probably realize that if they release it on the same day as the live Nofx album, there's a greater chance that people will order both, where as they know they're going to sell out of Willie.

Call me crazy but I'm pretty sure this will go on sale the same time as willie

Maybe... maybe not. They probably realize that if they release it on the same day as the live Nofx album, there's a greater chance that people will order both, where as they know they're going to sell out of Willie.

they will sell out of all of them no matter what day they are released on the day they are released

they will sell out of all of them no matter what day they are released on the day they are released

They probably won't be selling out of the live album, since that will probably be in print for a while.

im surprised how fast FAT colored vinyl has been selling out. About a year ago it took weeks to sell out a colored release.. I remember when WIWC was released, and that took about a month to sell out.

I know they sold out after the first month, but didn't they end up having more colored copies a bit later? I could be wrong.

Guest baseball

yes! ordered both, wasn't going to order the NOFX album until i realized it was coming on colored vinyl too

good investment at the least i figured, even though i don't typically like live albums that much