gaslight anthem - SOS 3rd press

Looks like we get green and purple for a third press of sink or swim. No clue if this is a joke or it's real. Would be kind of funny to have both colors not go with the artwork at all, not that there are any colors really left to go with.

Anyways, thought I would update anyone who is collecting or still hasn't had a chance to pick up this LP.

noidearecords and jennifer @ noidearecords

go to noidearecords.com the search bar at the top, type in gaslight anthem, in the info for sink or swim is the info and jennifer confirmed that saying they asked for 1,000 each, but they don't have them at the office yet to confirm numbers...

This album is going to be the next RAR and end up with 20+ pressings.

I really hope it doesnt come to that tho. If it does I hope they only do like one or 2 colors per pressing and not make any crazy variants out of anything smaller than 100

I hope they will do that, it's fun to see people buy them all and like the RAR collection pics, it's beatifull!

I think I'm nearing the end of my desire to collect all these pressings. I'm not going to have 40+ of a single record.

seriously. while i believe in the whole idea of a repress (who's to decide who should be able to have a record and who shouldn't?), my plan to collect gaslight anthem is seeming to be a TERRIBLE one. sink or swim WILL be the next RAR.