band joining regrets

so a couple years ago my friend asked me to play drums for his band and i declined. i did this because i was really tired of having to book most of the shows in south florida. when i was in my other band i had to book almost ever local show, usually for touring bands, and only ten kids showing up for one local band that had scene kids in it. (i once booked none more black and my band and eddieruckus band played and 4 people came.)

so the other day i come across a myspace bulletin for my friends band he wanted me to be in. turns out, they are being flown to NY to open two shows on the NOFX/D4/Flatliners tour. one of them being a sold out show in NYC.

i should have joined that band. fuck my life.

Eric offered to let me try out for O Pioneers drummer spot, but I was getting married and my lady seemed horrified at the idea of planning a wedding w/ out me around so i got cold feet.

I told her the other day that it was because of her that I didn't get to spend september touring with gaslight anthem and she got really bummed.

Eric offered to let me try out for O Pioneers drummer spot, but I was getting married and my lady seemed horrified at the idea of planning a wedding w/ out me around so i got cold feet.

I told her the other day that it was because of her that I didn't get to spend september touring with gaslight anthem and she got really bummed.

way to make her feel bad... jerk :P Seriously i probably would have said the same thing

way to make her feel bad... jerk :P Seriously i probably would have said the same thing

It was pretty awesome. She bought me dinner. :)