Horror Movie Apreesh

My girlfreind hates horror movies. I love them. She's been out of town for a while, so I've been watching nothing but. Enjoyed Teeth, Severance, Dead and Breakfast, the Day of the Dead remakes (I know, I know), and a few entries in the Masters of Horror series, especially Cigarette Burns.

Anyone else love this frequently awful yet endlessly loveable genre?

i just watched japanese's the machine girl.

you should looking for it,mattramone....

i've been trying to find this movie but last time i checked it wasn't in stock at any of the video stores in my town, but i heard it was awesome

dietrich,you will not love 'planet of terror' anymore after watch this film....

:)

My girlfreind hates horror movies.

Oh man, that is unfortunate. My girlfriend loves them. She hates it when I feel like watching something that isn't a horror film, haha. Good job I enjoy them just as much, I even love watching really bad horror films, because they're still kinda good, in their own little way. Like 'Diary of the Dead', that kinda blows.

The Descent is one of the best mainstream horror movies to come out in the last decade or so. Its best to watch it on a giant screen in pitch black with surround sound. Seeing in a theater was an awesome experience. Im not usually claustrophobic, but i felt like i was while watching this movie. its tense as hell.....and then the monsters show up.

highly reccd.

I recorded Jacob's Ladder on my DVR. I've heard it really fucks you up, so I'm kinda hesitant to watch it.

that is a damn fine flick.

I love horror movies. i have a couple hundred horror movies in my collection.

im starting to watch the italian classics by Lucio Fulci.

And i dont agree with descent... i thought that movie sucked balls.

The Descent is one of the best mainstream horror movies to come out in the last decade or so. Its best to watch it on a giant screen in pitch black with surround sound. Seeing in a theater was an awesome experience. Im not usually claustrophobic, but i felt like i was while watching this movie. its tense as hell.....and then the monsters show up.

highly reccd.

i bring this movie up every time my friends and i talk about horror movies. they all tell me i'm stupid and the movie was dumb, but they never saw it in the theaters like i did... yikes!

i haven't seen it, but i like the original ending better than the US cut ending.

anyone a fan of ..

[image]

it has been sitting in my netflix queue for ever. I have avoided this movie because of the brutal rape scenes, but i guess i will see it one of these days.

The scenes in "Irreversible" are alot worse.

It was probably really gnarly for it's time (1978), but for today it's really not all that bad. Pretty amusing flick though.