Salt Lake City

I'm gonna go visit my brother who just moved there last month for work. He says I'll hate it. Anything fun to do there? I'll be there for the Ted Leo/Against Me show so I'll go to that I guess. Bars make you become a member to have a beer I hear. So if I go drink I have to pay $5 first? Anybody got any other Salt Lake City tidbits?

I'm gonna go visit my brother who just moved there last month for work. He says I'll hate it. Anything fun to do there? I'll be there for the Ted Leo/Against Me show so I'll go to that I guess. Bars make you become a member to have a beer I hear. So if I go drink I have to pay $5 first? Anybody got any other Salt Lake City tidbits?

they only serve 3.2 beer and have to poor super small shots. as far as boozing goes, it is pretty much a bummer. at least you have that show to go to.

Bleh. I live about an hour south of SLC. It's a big boring city. There's things to do if you really are desperate, but no real must-dos. My suggestion is go get lost in the mountains for a while. It's a thousand times prettier there than it is in the city, cause there's some really trashy spots.

Every Thursday downtown though they have a big free concert. This week is the Big Sleep and Broken Social Scene, so maybe look into that if you'll be around.