Get Your American Steel vinyl while still availabl

Guest admin1338560633

So the other day when I got more American Steel "Rogues March" and "Jagged Thoughts" I was a bit surprised, because I thought they were both out of print. I had even seen a few copies fetch a few bucks on ebay and when I got more, I immediately asked my rep at Lumberjack what was up with those titles. He said they had 35 copies left of each title so I asked him if I could get 25 of each. These 25 of each could be the final copies for each title. If you were ever interested in picking this up, this could be your last chance to dance. Good luck.

American Steel - Rogue's March LP

American Steel - Jagged Thoughts LP

Guest baseball
really? i love it.

it's a good album, i just prefer the diversity of the two later albums....the new one is probably my favorite

although i haven't heard the one before Rogue's March

I am blown away how fast the rogue's march has been selling. the jagged thoughts are almost gone now, too. I am trying to get more, but not sure if the distro has more.

Man, I love rogues march, but jagged thoughts is my favorites. I have had a hard time getting into the new one.

I am blown away how fast the rogue's march has been selling. the jagged thoughts are almost gone now, too. I am trying to get more, but not sure if the distro has more.

Man, I love rogues march, but jagged thoughts is my favorites. I have had a hard time getting into the new one.

A lot of people that love Jagged Thoughts have said they aren't that into the new one. I just can't understand that.

Anyways, do these guys have any of Ted Leo's Lookout releases? Those haven't been out of print nearly as long as American Steel. Although he's way more popular...