cheap ass TORCHE MEANDERTHAL vinyl at amazon.co.uk

for UK peeps - £8.74 in toto inc shipping..

indeterminate colour, but if you dont care about that, what an awesome price. about $US19.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B0017FEAI0/ref=sr_1_olp_1?ie=UTF8&s=gateway&qid=1219266505&sr=8-1

yet another Meanderthal thread - sry about that. most defo, move it if it needs movin', modders! :)

indeterminate colour, but if you dont care about that, what an awesome price. about $US19.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B0017FEAI0/ref=sr_1_olp_1?ie=UTF8&s=gateway&qid=1219266505&sr=8-1

yet another Meanderthal thread - sry about that. most defo, move it if it needs movin', modders! :)

Honestly, if the description does not say vinyl specifically, I doubt this is real..

yeah, i reckon these wont stick around long. thing is, they only post to UK. there might be some tax-break issues or something coz i'm pretty sure they dont ship to US destinations even though they are a US based company. not defo sure on that though...

just know that i buy a lot of vinyl through them and they satisfy 99% of the time. its usually so much cheaper than retail and sometimes even cheaper than label mailorders / direct from bands etc.

btw, so dig your avatars!

I have a dumb and very off topic question.

If you were talking to someone face to face, how would you say £8.74? I was in a play that took place in Ireland a couple years back and we had to cut a part because nobody was exactly sure how it would be said. Thanks.

If you were talking to someone face to face, how would you say £8.74? I was in a play that took place in Ireland a couple years back and we had to cut a part because nobody was exactly sure how it would be said. Thanks.

i'm pretty sure it's "8 pounds, seventy four" but i'm probably wrong. hahaha.

i'm pretty sure it's "8 pounds, seventy four" but i'm probably wrong. hahaha.

drop the 's' and you'd be spot on - 8 pound seventy four