mewithoutYou vinyl pre-order packages almost gone!

Guest chassit

How many of these pre-order packages are there? Will you let us know when you're close to selling out? Money's pretty tight currently, but I definitely want to get one.

Just doing what I said I'd do

It was a joke, dude. And I'm pissed I missed out on this pre-order deal, I still don't have any extra money to blow.

Guest chassit

I have no sense of humor!

As a side-note... If one more kid asks me to ship to an address that isn't in their paypal payment, I am going to burn their copies of the records and mail them a polaroid of it.

Guest scriptedrain

As a side-note... If one more kid asks me to ship to an address that isn't in their paypal payment, I am going to burn their copies of the records and mail them a polaroid of it.

Why would they ask for that? Why wouldn't they already have their address tied to their account?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest chassit

They actually shipped to me on Friday, a little late. So they'll be arriving this week, probably Friday-ish. I'm going to assemble them as I pack pre-orders as soon as they arrive. Going to be a nightmare if I don't have these Cancer Conspiracy records out of the house by then

Sorry about that Adam, I'm one of those "kids" (Really just 24 and too buzy with the move to realize until too late) and didn't update my new address.

It won't happen again.

Thank you again for what you do sir.