anyone ever deal with ebay member: tomrococo ?

867530h9

Paid this guy August 4th...after two weeks of not receiving my vinyl i sent him two messages, the first one very friendly, the second one warning I would file a claim from paypal if I didn't hear back from him in 24 hours with at least information as to where my vinyl was and if it had been shipped. Never heard back so I filed a claim with paypal...he has yet to respond to that yet either. :-/

Anyone ever buy from this person?

yeah, I noticed the positive feedback when buying. i just went on asking a friend who is really ebay savvy about how long it should take to receive a record. I paid on the 4th, sent 2 PMs, and I have still heard absolutely nothing.

i feel bad about the claim now, i asked the wrong person for advice, ha.

it was still shady having no response from the guy though, i mean all i asked was if the record had been shipped and if so, if it was possible he could send me a tracking number.

I don't know if this matters but I also got priority mail as well so the estimated time for that read 2-3 business days.

If it was sent media it can take up to 14 business days, which is like 2.5 weeks, and that is only if he sent it the next day or day you bought it. I usually wait 3 weeks before I question the seller, and so far I've never had to go further then that (knock on wood).

it was sent priority which estimated 2-3 business days.

i definitely feel bad now though.