PO: Bear VS Shark "Terrorhawk" LP repressing

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

BEAR VS SHARK "Terrorhawk" LP yellow vinyl

BEAR VS SHARK "Terrorhawk" LP red vinyl

BEAR VS SHARK "Terrorhawk" LP half white half red vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=BEAR%20VS%20SHARK

I am so excited to bring you the repress of the monumental album, Terrorhawk, by Bear Vs. Shark, an amazing band that called it a day well before they should have. I would like to go on record and say that this album should be mentioned in the same sentence as Refused "the shape of punk to come" and Operation Ivy "Energy" as it is that brilliant of a record. I am really upset that I never got to see them play and am bummed that there wasn't a follow up to this album. I can only imagine how great their next record could have been.

So the moral to my rant, is pick up this album if you don't already own a copy. The first pressing of this on picture disc and LP are both out of print and I am certain these will be gone soon.

Such an incredible album!!! I am gonna listen to it right now.

this is a pre-order, we should have copies the first week of September.

one quick note, there is a 4th color on this pressing, but the label and band are getting those. Does that mean Bear Vs Shark are up to something? let the rumors begin!

I am really upset that I never got to see them play and am bummed that there wasn't a follow up to this album. I can only imagine how great their next record could have been.

backed. I did see them once at the Blind Pig after the first album came out, but this is why this is the only band whose breakup really bummed me out.

saw them with Curl Up and DIe

saw them with Marathon

saw them with Sincebyman (and those two shit bands)

looking back on all 3 shows, it seems like the tour packages were way more appealing to me as a whole than compared to the tours the come around today. Maybe I'm just getting old.

Where did you see marathon?

Local heroes I miss like woah!

True Story: I was in contact with BvsS when they were looking for a place to write Terrorhawk. I have a house up in Michigan that never gets used (hunting loudge) but plans fell through at the last minute. It would have been awesome to say they wrote Terrorhawk at my house.

Also, isn't there going to be some confusion seeing as how the 1st pressing was Red/Yellow swirl?

True Story: I was in contact with BvsS when they were looking for a place to write Terrorhawk. I have a house up in Michigan that never gets used (hunting loudge) but plans fell through at the last minute. It would have been awesome to say they wrote Terrorhawk at my house.

Also, isn't there going to be some confusion seeing as how the 1st pressing was Red/Yellow swirl?

uhhhh...no.

red/yellow half and half was the pressing before this. now there's solid red, solid yellow, and half white/half red is it?

BVS has so rad jams.

uhhhh...no.

red/yellow half and half was the pressing before this. now there's solid red, solid yellow, and half white/half red is it?

BVS has so rad jams.

1st pressing: red yellow half and half

2nd pressing: red, yellow, red and white half and half, and red and yellow swirl (exclusive to friction records)

so what's the real reason they up and cut the band short? I've heard a lot of rumors, some good/some bad. I remember they had that headlining tour set up (their first?) for the first months of 2006 with like Limbeck and maybe the Working Title? They were picking up steam, but then they just up and broke up around Christmas of 2005 and canceled that headlining tour. Really didn't give reasons, which I found odd.