TP/VC Welcomes 1234Go: Git Some,Cute Lepers,Fifth

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

I am really excited to be offering 1234 Go's catalog through Vinyl Collective. I don't know why it has taken me so long to get these records in stock. Steve and I have just conducted a Vinyl Collective / 1234Go trade as we both have stores and I am stoked to see the new Git Some record in the box. If you haven't already ordered the new Git Some from 1234 Go or from No Idea, please pick it up from us. It is a great record, great guys, and you always have that ex-Planes Mistaken for Stars Connection. They are a rocking band and the gatefold records look fantastic. 1234Go also gave us a test pressing for one lucky person. Order the album and you will be entered to win.

While you are taking a look at this post, make sure you don't already have the other releases from 1234Go. I recommend the In the Red / Git Some split, The Arrivals/the Brokedowns split, the Fifth Hour Hero / Saint Catherines split, and the Replacements Compilation which features tracks by Against Me, Drag the River, The Ergs, Tim Version, Off With Their Heads, and more.

On the topic of the Replacements Tribute, 1234 Go has only put it out on CD. I told him he should do a pressing on wax and he wasn't sure. What do you all think? I would buy one!

GIT SOME "Cosmic Rock" LP red vinyl

IN THE RED/ GIT SOME split 7" black vinyl

IN THE RED/ GIT SOME split 7" red vinyl

FUTURE VIRGINS/ ONION FLAVORED RINGS split 7"

THE ARRIVALS/ THE BROKEDOWNS split 7"

BENT OUTTA SHAPE/ SNUGGLE split 7"

WHISKEY SUNDAY "Maldecido" 7"

FIFTH HOUR HERO/ SAINTE CATHERINES split 7" purple vinyl

HOUSE ON FIRE "S/T" 7"

RINGERS "Curses" LP red vinyl

V/A "We'll Inherit The Earth, a Tribute to the Replacements" CD

THE CUTE LEPERS "Terminal Boredom" 7" green vinyl

On the topic of the Replacements Tribute, 1234 Go has only put it out on CD. I told him he should do a pressing on wax and he wasn't sure. What do you all think? I would buy one!

I would buy one too! Also, I already bought the Git Some LP a while back from 1234 Go! Are they going to have a test pressing contest for that also...maybe? ;D

Yeah, that Replacements tribute deserves to be on wax if only for Drag The River's version of "Portland".

that's pretty funny.

considering it's the first track on the b-side of the 12" "gabba gabba..hey buddies."

it's left off the tracklist, but i assure you it's on there.

Yeah, that Replacements tribute deserves to be on wax if only for Drag The River's version of "Portland".

that's pretty funny.

considering it's the first track on the b-side of the 12" "gabba gabba..hey buddies."

it's left off the tracklist, but i assure you it's on there.

I'm a doofus...I have that record.

So...it should be put on wax if only because it's a great tribute album!