Suburban Home signs Austin Lucas

Guest admin1338560633

actually me and mike hale are talking west coast tour in december with the first stop being san diego so hold on to yer pants.. I think it's gonna happen soon..

rad news for me!!!.... cant wait for dates to be posted, hopefully its before christmas, cause after that i am going to chicago!

are you playing the reviival tour in chicago on october 17 with sundowner and chuck ragan...i will be there

I'm actually going to be there but I am not on the bill.. I rejoin the tour in minneapolis so I am linking up in chicago to continue on.. then it looks like I will be collaborating a bit with jon snodgrass on his dates as I am hitching a ride back to portland.. then like 3 days later I fly to fest it up.. it's gonna be awesome!!

I'm actually going to be there but I am not on the bill.. I rejoin the tour in minneapolis so I am linking up in chicago to continue on.. then it looks like I will be collaborating a bit with jon snodgrass on his dates as I am hitching a ride back to portland.. then like 3 days later I fly to fest it up.. it's gonna be awesome!!

rad!!...well i will be sure to say hello to you at the chicago show!!...i am flying to chicago to see the lawrence arms oct 10th, the revival tour oct 17, the falcon oct 18, and the 2nd day of red scare oct 19!!

see you in chicago

yea dante, I played in oakland and s.f. actually 2 years in a row and although I don't know if I am def. gonna play in san jose I will for sure be playing in the bay before years end..

I can get you a bar gig in San Jose...Plus you can stay at my house! That's not creepy, right? Seriously though, I'm making a concerted effort to catch the set at the Fest and in the Bay Area.

well if you wanna hook it up and think it will be good then I'm sure we can work something out.. the show at the fest is the showcase with drag the river and whiskey and co., josh small, etc... you gotta make it out.. regardless stop me if you see me and say hello.. I'll be the fat dude in the cowboy shirt and a crusty vest..

regardless stop me if you see me and say hello.. I'll be the fat dude in the cowboy shirt and a crusty vest..

You know it's the Fest right? "The Fat dude in the cowboy shirt and crusty vest" isn't really going to set you apart. Maybe you could throw a beard in there or a Hot Water Music tattoo.

Seriously, I'll keep an eye out. Expect to hear, "Austin? Austin! Dude, it's Dante! From the internet. You know, the guy with the thing in San Jose? Yeah man, who loves tall cans!"

• 2 weeks later...