Sinking Ships Final 7" up for sale

Is up on their myspace, limited to 250 on gold vinyl with screen printed covers.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus....a-05 a3f5e46b8a

Everytime I click the add to cart link. It adds another coppy of the japan cd. . . .

It's the button above the picture, not below it

Oops, never mind, I see what you mean

I emailed the paypal contact about the problem, asking if I can just blindly paypal him the money and how much the records are ppd? if/when he gets back to me i'll add the info here.

It says right on the myspace page not to email the paypal contact but his other email.

Actually, it says not to myspace message him but to use [email protected]. That's the paypal address.

Guest falloutcollapse
$8 for a 7" is really pricey. Hopefully they have some when I get 8 bucks.

I know what you mean, I sell 7"s for $6ppd and I rarely get mail orders for them...I almost think I'd get more if I charge 8, 9 or 10 like a lot of labels are.

My 7" collection would be so much bigger if all 7"s were $6ppd. The music your label puts out normally isn't my preferred genre, but now that I know how cheap it is, I will definitely try to order!

I know what you mean, I sell 7"s for $6ppd and I rarely get mail orders for them...I almost think I'd get more if I charge 8, 9 or 10 like a lot of labels are.

My 7" collection would be so much bigger if all 7"s were $6ppd. The music your label puts out normally isn't my preferred genre, but now that I know how cheap it is, I will definitely try to order!

looking at your list your taste isn't that far off of what I've released...if you want, send me your address and I'll send you a label sampler and a sticker.

looking at your list your taste isn't that far off of what I've released...if you want, send me your address and I'll send you a label sampler and a sticker.

when's the zero to sixty release coming?