I just came across 3 Have Heart "Songs to Scream"

gennero

so basically this vinyl isn't worth shit but this dumbass thought he hit the jackpot when he found 3 copies at Hot Topic then came home to realize that this goes for like $5 on ebay and thought for some reason he could trick a message board for basically die hard vinyl collectors that it's worth $50 just because his supposed friend offered him that much.

Guest aprayerformysoul

he's trying to sell records, chill the fuck out. stop being vinyl snobs. he was just trying to see what he could get for them. go be shitty and pretentious elsewhere. it doesn't matter if he got them at hot topic or not, theres nothing wrong with trying to sell them. that's what this forum was for last i checked. take it down a notch, faggots.

Guest aprayerformysoul

btw, he's not a scammer, either. i came across them and asked if he could sell them for me considering i'm entirely new to vinyl. he's never sold a record in his life, he just collects them. so shut your fucking mouth unless you know what you're talking about.

btw, he's not a scammer, either. i came across them and asked if he could sell them for me considering i'm entirely new to vinyl. he's never sold a record in his life, he just collects them. so shut your fucking mouth unless you know what you're talking about.

Yeah...you tell 'em ::)

Don't buy the ticket if you aren't down for the ride young-blood...I'm just saying...

Guest aprayerformysoul

>Don't buy the ticket if you aren't down for the ride young-blood

don't try to sound cool on the internet... i'm just saying

especially when people try to sell something on forum thats made for selling.

Guest aprayerformysoul

we had someone tell us he'd pay $50 for one, so relax. there was some confusion as to which ones we had, so we weren't sure if the 50$ offer was accurate. he's just trying to get rid of them, not scam. neither of us have any idea what they go for, so we thought we'd try here. seriously though, he's the last person in the world who would ever try to scam someone on vinyl. i know it may not mean much coming from someone who just called you a faggot, but legitimately, mother theresa would try scamming you before he would.

i apologize for calling anyone a faggot and getting an attitude, it just kinda got me pissed to see people flip out at someone as nice as him. especially when i know he's nothing like the way he's being portrayed.

the ones on ebay look ALOT darker than the one my friend got. his is like a legit blue marble. are there darks and lights?

also, this thread sucks. how about next time we let someone sell their records, regardless of how rare they are, or how much they're asking for it? if it's a ripoff then don't buy it. it's not hard.