Does Red Scare release anything on vinyl?

slymer

sundowner will be getting the vinyl treatment as well, right?

I think I've heard Brendan and Chris say that this will NOT be released on vinyl. Not saying it won't happen, because things change, but at the initial release they were pretty clear on just a cd. :(

Count me in for a Cobra Skulls LP!

sundowner will be getting the vinyl treatment as well, right?

I think I've heard Brendan and Chris say that this will NOT be released on vinyl. Not saying it won't happen, because things change, but at the initial release they were pretty clear on just a cd. :(

I wrote to toby at red scare and asked about the sundowner LP back on 7/21/07 and this was his response

"Hey Matt, glad you like the records so much! LPs are spendy, I doubt we will do one for Sunny D. "

But someone mentioned they heard different a couple months ago. dont know who to believe.

[

But someone mentioned they heard different a couple months ago. dont know who to believe.

Whomever you want.

All I'm saying is that I've only officially heard that From Toby, and when I asked Chris (probably March/April 07) He said that he had no plans for it. I've also heard Brendan say this once or twice (outside waiting for shows to start). I'm not close pals of any of them, so take what you will. I'm just saying I'd be surprised to see it.

when i was out in w-b, i went to the mall out their with a friend and she went into hot topic... so i was bored and saw a bunch of vinyl on clearance, so i got that one, a dkm picture disc 7", a FM 12" on green, and some crappy street punk band 7" on split vinyl. total was less than $10. LP's were $1.99 i think after 75% off, and 7" were $.99. i actually left happy and didn't feel like a douche for buying something at a hot topic. haha.

their vinyl was mostly bent to shit though... this one has a slight ding on the bottom corner, but it was the best one there... you can only see it if you look from the side. the other 4 were really bent badly.

Well, according to this thread, at least 6 people would buy a Cobra Skulls LP (including me).

Maybe it could be a super limited awesome pressing for awesome people who know how awesome this record is.

Make that 7, I'd love to get Cobra Skulls on vinyl, if only for Cobracoustic. Dod, I love that song!