Does Red Scare release anything on vinyl?

slymer

They do some vinyl I know Teenage Bottlerockts LP is on white (limited to 500), but certainly only a few releases. Also, I think the Falcon LP will be pressed on different vinyl for the second pressing.

there are no test pressings for this record....

i think i heard toby say black.

its good i have my orange

sundowner will be getting the vinyl treatment as well, right?

Ugh, really? This record was a complete snoozefest and its getting pressed, but the Cobra Skulls put out a pretty darn good record and it only gets released on CD. Whatever sells, I suppose.

I don't know either way but I would add Sundowner probably is a little more lucrative then Cobra Skulls simply because of the Lawrence Arms attachment. I love the Cobra Skulls album but I'm sure it hasn't sold as well.

The Falcon was pressed on orange vinyl, limited 500 but its OOP. It sells for up to $50 when it pops up on ebay. There's a repress in the works.

No Cobra Skulls vinyl, though, no plans for it either, supposedly.

Never heard of La Plebe.

Can I ask where you heard about the Falcon repress? I love this album and I want it on vinyl, but I don't want to spend that much.

sundowner will be getting the vinyl treatment as well, right?

Ugh, really? This record was a complete snoozefest and its getting pressed, but the Cobra Skulls put out a pretty darn good record and it only gets released on CD. Whatever sells, I suppose.

i haven't heard the cobra skulls cd, and since i've heard so much about it i'll give it a go.

i thought the sundowner cd was pretty alright. i thought it was pretty boring at first, but it grew on me. i mean it wasn't up there with any lawrence arms albums, but it had some really good songs on there (This War Is Noise, Steal Your Words, Midsummer Classic, Boatless Booze Cruise ). though i didn't really like the way chris sang "100 Resolutions". could get a better acoustic treatment than he gave it, seeing as his singing in lawrence arms has a sort of desperation and strain to it. and that was absent from that song.

man, i can't fucking believe they wouldn't press the Cobra Skulls. I've been listening to that again for the last couple days, what a flawless album. I would love it if someone would license that shit.

I would pay for this to be pressed. I really think people would buy it.

If they don't press it by the time I get my tax return I just might ask to press it.