Diddy Talks About John McCain

I couldn't even watch this whole thing. This guy is a fucking retard. It's sad, but there are going to be uneducated people out there who flock to him, because he is some famous rapper, and they think he's trustworthy. When are famous people who don't know anything about politics going to stop making ridiculous videos like this?

Also, I can't get the image of Dave Chappelle clanking bottles together and singing "Breastmilk, you make my dayyy-ayyy" out of my head now. I have to say I prefer that version of "Diddy" over anything the actual man has done.

Fucking idiot...

A newspaper investigation suggests Combs doesn't even own aircraft...

Last week P Diddy claimed in a video blog that high fuel prices have forced him to stop travelling via his private jet. After further investigation though, a US newspaper has claimed the rapper doesn't even own a jet!

The Palm Beach Post cliams to have reviewed federal records that showed that no plane in this country is registered to a Sean Combs or any of his numerous companies, including clothier Sean John and his music company, Bad Boy Entertainment.

The investigation did uncover that Diddy is a Fractional owner of a jet under NetJets although a representative for the company would not provide the amount of his share or the tail number of the plane.

Fractional owners, according to NetJets.com, pay for a limited number of flight hours on any company jet.

http://www.mtv.co.uk/channel/mtvuk/news/445045-p-diddy-lied-about-private-jet

I couldn't even watch this whole thing. This guy is a fucking retard. It's sad, but there are going to be uneducated people out there who flock to him, because he is some famous rapper, and they think he's trustworthy. When are famous people who don't know anything about politics going to stop making ridiculous videos like this?

Also, I can't get the image of Dave Chappelle clanking bottles together and singing "Breastmilk, you make my dayyy-ayyy" out of my head now. I have to say I prefer that version of "Diddy" over anything the actual man has done.

That's one of my favorite chappele's show episodes.......favorite line...."what, you just gon' do your taxes, ness? is that what's hot in the streets right now, your taxes?"

Priceless.