Quick Update on Tim Barry and Revival Tour vinyl

Guest admin1338560633

We have mentioned a few times that we will be posting a pre-order for Tim Barry's brand new album, "Manchester" this afternoon (around 2pm Mountain Standard Time). I figured that it might be best to also announce the pre-order for the Revival Tour vinyl since we are expecting to receive the vinyl for this around the same time (first week of October). I will have more info this afternoon, but the Revival Road vinyl will feature 8 tracks (3 from Chuck Ragan, 3 from Ben Nichols, and 2 from Tim Barry) and will be pressed in a limited edition of 1,500 copies over 2 varieties. We are co-releasing the vinyl with Ten Four Records (Chuck's label) and Side One Dummy.

More details to follow.

is this revival thing just going to be a compilation of studio tracks, live stuff or live in the studio songs??

tim's songs are both on his album, but chuck's are studio and bens are studio/live. Chuck does a cover of bob dylan, too.

The Revival Tour comes through Pittsburgh on October 15th, so they'll more than likely have the LP there.

Do you think Tim will have his at the show?

that is our hope, but I can't guarantee it

virgil, you salty dog! springing such an awesome surprise on us.

also, chuck doing dylan = dream come true.

don't let too many people know, but man I feel like I am living a dream right now. The new tim album is very different, but it is absolutely amazing.