wtb saves the day I'm sorry test press $800

claytin269

The mans passionate about this band/record. Good for him I wish I had 800 big ones for a record.

No shit! I think back when I was younger and I pissed a way that kind of money in matter of months on bar tabs and weed. Now I'm broke as shit and I wish I had that kind of money to pay the fucking bills.

But on a wedding present, Fuck it splurge! You only live once and you'll have the record for the rest of your life. (if youre careful and lucky)

Good luck dude.

I'll sell you my under the boards test press for $700
That is totally different. That album doesn't come near ISIL. As far as everyone else busting his balls, its his money and partially a gift from his fiancee. If that is what he wants, then more power to him. It is a good amount, but its also his money. As far as Chung King comments, what if he is not even into that band. Maybe to him this record is the equivalent as a Chung King is to someone else.

Sometimes thats what it takes to reserve a copy of a record that you never see. I agreed on that it is alot, but its his money. To him he is only paying $400. I see where everyone is coming from. He could buy so much more, but this is what he wants he will get it at that price...which is his intentions on making a huge offer. He probably asked his fiancee for that one thing, and he is willing to invest in it as well, to make sure he gets it. Once he gets it it will not only be a record that he wants, but a gift from his wife from their wedding day.

I have overpaid for a record before, just to make sure that I get it. If I didn't then it would belong to someone else and I would be bumming from now on.

I also saw your post on DF, I don't think I have any doubles left other than the blue demo. Sorry.

The mans passionate about this band/record. Good for him I wish I had 800 big ones for a record.

the amount of money spent on a records does not equal the amount of passion a person has for a band.

this type of thinking is why kids feel they need to drop large amounts of money just to prove their love for a band. if they drop a few hundred on lawrence arms colored vinyl they must be passionate about the band.

not against this dude personally, as i hope he gets his record.

I always it finding amusing and utterly ridiculous how people, especially other collectors, feel the need to criticize how someone should spend their own money.

I have been known to pay (what others may think is) ridiculous amounts for a record. But you know what? It's my money...I have it to spend and will do whatever I want with it!

To claytin269...good luck dude. I hope that you find the record and you and your fiance enjoy it!