Who here has the biggest Against Me! collection?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mcm, have a record list? or any pics of your AM! collection?

Ahh. I haven't gotten a list going anywhere since I'm pretty much a rookie to the vinyl, and I don't have pictures going yet. I've gotten everything in the last year or 2 since I never had a record player, so I imagine everything I have is in the more recent pressings.

At some point I could get pictures going, but it's finals week and then I'm gearing up for surgery, so it might be a while.

I'm not really sure what this color is:

[image]

and I know that picture isn't great, but it's Sink, Florida, Sink. It's grey but mixed in is a hint of pink, white, black, a a tiny bit of blue. If I had to guess, I'd say you have it as "grey marble" but if it sounds like something new for you, I can try a better picture. That one's from my cell phone.

Otherwise, you've got what I have to offer. :-/

I'm not really sure what this color is:

[image]

and I know that picture isn't great, but it's Sink, Florida, Sink. It's grey but mixed in is a hint of pink, white, black, a a tiny bit of blue. If I had to guess, I'd say you have it as "grey marble" but if it sounds like something new for you, I can try a better picture. That one's from my cell phone.

Otherwise, you've got what I have to offer. :-/

yeah i'd def. be interested.

also, another pic would be awesome as well.

thanks much appriciated.

I missed that you're looking for Cavalier Eternel in "Grape". I have one that looks black unless you hold it right in the light, where you can see purple, but I'm guess that is "Dark Purple". Edit: it actually looks a kind of brown until it hits the light or you get real close to it.

If you have the Dark Purple, do you have a picture easily accessible for me to compare mine to? I'm not sure which I have.

I missed that you're looking for Cavalier Eternel in "Grape". I have one that looks black unless you hold it right in the light, where you can see purple, but I'm guess that is "Dark Purple". Edit: it actually looks a kind of brown until it hits the light or you get real close to it.

If you have the Dark Purple, do you have a picture easily accessible for me to compare mine to? I'm not sure which I have.

yes, that is the dark purple.

[image]

Do you guys that have all this stuff have the early ST 12" EP? That's the only release I don't have (well, Vivida Vis, too) and I've never even seen it available, so I'm impressed if you do have it.

Edit: I'm missing one of the remixes, too, but I don't really care about those because I don't really like them much.

i have the vivida vis tape, a numbered s/t, another s/t and one on the way.

Do you guys that have all this stuff have the early ST 12" EP? That's the only release I don't have (well, Vivida Vis, too) and I've never even seen it available, so I'm impressed if you do have it.

Edit: I'm missing one of the remixes, too, but I don't really care about those because I don't really like them much.

i have the vivida vis tape, a numbered s/t, another s/t and one on the way.

wait, so your gonna have 3 s/t's as well ?