Upcoming VC releases (Booyah, I'm scooping Virgil)

Why turtle nipp? that album is fucking terrible. the ...fuck it EP or Everyone... would be better. I don't think they even bothered writing the new album, and so much filler for such a short album.

Anti Mother should be nice, still don't like the album much, but I will pick it up.

Dude, the new record is awesome. Have you even read the lyrics?

and I like the spazzy jazzy stuff, but that's me.

Why turtle nipp? that album is fucking terrible. the ...fuck it EP or Everyone... would be better. I don't think they even bothered writing the new album, and so much filler for such a short album.

Anti Mother should be nice, still don't like the album much, but I will pick it up.

Dude, the new record is awesome. Have you even read the lyrics?

and I like the spazzy jazzy stuff, but that's me.

Yeah I read the lyrics, shits awful, the only good songs are is this your homework and the new version of short term exposure, long term damage. the rest is just dire, and like I said, the filler is rediculous, more than half the album is just that crap.

Good news about courtside seats though, they were awesome back then.

heavy heavy low low turned to the dark side when they lost their one singer. that being said, fucking stoked for courtside seats, even though it doesn't make much sense since they hardly play any songs off of that.

and the new album is okay. i may pick it up if i have extra money. we'll see. DO NOT FUCKING PRESS EVERYTHING'S WATCHED UNLESS YOU ONLY DO LIKE 500 COPIES.