Upcoming VC releases (Booyah, I'm scooping Virgil)

I just got my Gaslight Anthem Senor And The Queen 10-inch today and inside was a neat little Suburban Home/Vinyl Collective card listing new and upcoming releases. From that, I can tell you the following things for VC that Virgil hasn't announced yet:

Norma Jean - The Anti-Mother LP (so stoked on this!)

A Life Once Lost - Iron Gag LP

Heavy Heavy Low Low - Turtle Nipple And The Toxic Shock LP

Also, here's all the split 7-inches it lists -- I know some of these pairings had already leaked out, but I don't think they all have:

Fake Problems/Look Mexico split 7-inch

Minus The Bear/These Arms Are Snakes split 7-inch

Mike Park/O Pioneers!!! split 7-inch

Ninja Gun/Whiskey & Co. split 7-inch

i love old heavy heavy low low, people read into them to much.. they're just some stoners/alchoholics who play heavy punk with some surf riffs ha ha..

but the new cd blew ass

stoked for norma, although im sorry to the Deftones fans i hated chinos guest vocals

it made those songs sound so nu metal (how ironic thats what norma started out as)

I have been trying to pace out all of the announcements and have a few things still under my hat, but thanks for scooping me buddy. someone had to.

There will still be a mike park/sundowner split for the under the influence, just no date on that.

the mike park / op!!! is a split 7" with a song from each band.

We just put the avail, falcon, and d4 into production!

Why turtle nipp? that album is fucking terrible. the ...fuck it EP or Everyone... would be better. I don't think they even bothered writing the new album, and so much filler for such a short album.

Anti Mother should be nice, still don't like the album much, but I will pick it up.