Sell/Trade me your NFG records

zac

What I have is:

7"

Tip Of The Iceberg- Picture Disc

Tip Of The Iceberg- White w/ Red and Blue splatter

12"

Sticks And Stones- White

Self-Titled- Skateboard/Joystick (not 100% sure about this because the guy I bought it from had both kinds and was just shipping me one)

ISHC- Takin It Ova- White w/ black and red splatter

I know I don't have much but I just started collecting them.

I'll sell the friends press of the ISHC record for the right offer.

I really need the ISHC friends press. I'm broke though..so do you wanna check my list?

He decided to put that on ebay or something I'm pretty sure. I talked to him back and forth about it and then he saw that the friends press of Tip Of The Iceberg just went for $270.

I really need the ISHC friends press. I'm broke though..so do you wanna check my list?

He decided to put that on ebay or something I'm pretty sure. I talked to him back and forth about it and then he saw that the friends press of Tip Of The Iceberg just went for $270.

I was gutted this ended when I was on holiday with no internet access, Tip of the Iceberg friend press is one of the 3 NFG records I'm missing. Here's my collection to date:

[image]

I was gutted this ended when I was on holiday with no internet access, Tip of the Iceberg friend press is one of the 3 NFG records I'm missing. Here's my collection to date:

[image]

I'm really jealous of your Brand New collection.

I'm still looking for a decent sell/trade for TOTI on yellow.

All Downhill From Here

Dressed To Kill

Failure's Not Flattering

I Don't Want To Know

I'm looking for these...

The picture 7" singles from Catalyst come up all the time on ebay.co.uk for not too much.

Are you certain Dressed to Kill ever got pressed? I've read about it but never seen it. Also I've checked at my local store which has a record of everything it has ever stocked and it never had it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=280270140167&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=018

don't know what it'll finish at, but it's cheap now, with 12 hours left.

I'm already watching that.

As for Dressed To Kill, I've never seen it either but it's listed as a release on DeadFormat.

I think/hope that's wrong. You would think there would be at least one NFG collector who had this.