Coheed and Cambria Second Stage FS:FT

geoffyb

Selling this because I got screwed over. The jacket has a messed up corner but the vinyl itself looks NM. If you just want the album to listen to it this would be perfect. Obviously due to condition of jacket I don't want ebay prices but its still a rare album. So serious offers only please.

My favourite part of this thread is where you complaing how jacked up the cover is, so you're selling it off on here but that you don't want eBay prices. 75$ is a pretty steady offer on this considering the condition of the jacket and you laugh at me for not offering enough. priceless.

Guest kylewilliam
My favourite part of this thread is where you complaing how jacked up the cover is, so you're selling it off on here but that you don't want eBay prices. 75$ is a pretty steady offer on this considering the condition of the jacket and you laugh at me for not offering enough. priceless.

really? thats shitty dude.

Well I'm sure he payed a dick load for it in the first place.

Guest kylewilliam

understood, but it is fucked up, the collectors value is gone and so is the $100+ pricetag that came with it. now its just a really awesome record with a shitty bent cover.