Poison The Well announce 7" series

From ye ol' Myspace:

YO! We have a brand new 3-part 7 inch vinyl series coming out that will lead up to the release of our new record this spring. Long story short, there were a bunch of extra songs recorded during the Versions sessions that we like far too much to just sit around unreleased, so we're doing a little something special and releasing them this way.

The first release, titled "I/III" (witty eh?) will be available in physical and digital release on November 11th through Ferret. For those of you who are extra on the ball, we'll have a limited number of pre-order packages available with an exclusive shirt that correlates to the artwork, an exclusive poster, as well as the colored vinyl itself. On October 24th we'll put up a link to our IndieMerch site where you can get the pre-order. Mark that calendar baby.

The layouts for all 3 releases line up to create one landscape image, as do the posters that come with the pre-orders for each of the releases. It looks awesome.

[image]

Track listing for I / III

1. New Fast

2. Purple Sabbath

1. New Fast

2. Purple Sabbath

Those sound like working titles.

"Which songs do we put on it?"

"Um... the new fast one, and the one that sounds like Prince meets Black Sabbath."

Though, incidentally, I've been trying to write songs that sound like Prince meets Sabbath for YEARS.