Need help...

My brother just told me he got engaged a few weeks ago (which pisses me off, we live together, and it took him that long to tell me).

Anyway, in all seriousness, anyone know how I can get this shit stopped, he's only 21, and has known this bitch about 3 weeks, and she's really fucking short and to be honest... kind of like a gremlin.

I don't want to watch him throw half his stuff away when it ends in a divorce.

My brother just told me he got engaged a few weeks ago (which pisses me off, we live together, and it took him that long to tell me).

Anyway, in all seriousness, anyone know how I can get this shit stopped, he's only 21, and has known this bitch about 3 weeks, and she's really fucking short and to be honest... kind of like a gremlin.

I don't want to watch him throw half his stuff away when it ends in a divorce.

Hire a private eye gigilo to seduce her and then provide evidence to your brother.

this is what you do....

one day, when he's at work or out of the house or something, take half of everything he owns and put it all in your room or someplace he can't/won't find it right away. when he asks what the fuck happened, be like "yeah, it's fucking stupid to lose half of your shit for no reason, isn't it? well your short gremlin of a girlfriend is going to do the exact same thing within the next 2 years, except when you ask what the fuck happened, she's not going to give it all back to you. you need to dump this bitch."

end scene.

3 or 4 weeks that i've known, since he broke up with his last girlfriend in about february we hardly talk. He reckons they've known each other since they were 15, but I've never seen her before and I know most of his friends pretty well.

on a side note, that nicking half his stuff idea is both hilarious and ingenious.

this is what you do....

one day, when he's at work or out of the house or something, take half of everything he owns and put it all in your room or someplace he can't/won't find it right away. when he asks what the fuck happened, be like "yeah, it's fucking stupid to lose half of your shit for no reason, isn't it? well your short gremlin of a girlfriend is going to do the exact same thing within the next 2 years, except when you ask what the fuck happened, she's not going to give it all back to you. you need to dump this bitch."

end scene.

hahahaha.....amazing.