The Jealous Sound: Questions about EP + 2xLP

hey doods. first off, you can check out clips of all the new songs from the got friends EP here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001H4JP5Y/

sounds rad. i'm sure these questions have already been asked/answered but i can never get the search to bring up anything worthwhile. so, first question is: has it been announced if the got friends EP is getting the vinyl treatment, and if so, when is it supposed to be out?

second question: i know VC is pressing kill them with kindness as a 2xLP. was it decided whether or not the EP would be tacked onto it?

hey doods. first off, you can check out clips of all the new songs from the got friends EP here:

sounds rad. i'm sure these questions have already been asked/answered but i can never get the search to bring up anything worthwhile. so, first question is: has it been announced if the got friends EP is getting the vinyl treatment, and if so, when is it supposed to be out?

second question: i know VC is pressing kill them with kindness as a 2xLP. was it decided whether or not the EP would be tacked onto it?

the vinyl pressing of kill them with kindness will be the 2nd Vinyl Coop release. It will include the entire first EP as the 4th side of the double LP. We are waiting on artwork approval from the band, but we are really close.

About the new EP, I inquired about it, but the amount that militia group wanted from us was far more than we have ever paid for any vinyl license so we declined.

the vinyl pressing of kill them with kindness will be the 2nd Vinyl Coop release. It will include the entire first EP as the 4th side of the double LP. We are waiting on artwork approval from the band, but we are really close.

About the new EP, I inquired about it, but the amount that militia group wanted from us was far more than we have ever paid for any vinyl license so we declined.

I've never heard this album or ep, so i'm hoping on aquiring a copy and listen to it for the first time on vinyl.

As for the militia group being like that, I think i've heard or read about them being like "that", kinda money hungry and what not. I could be wrong.