PO/TP: 27 "Holding On For Brighter Days" LP

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update #2...

I still have copies of the green vinyl version. Vinyl Collective has sold their allocation, and the band have sold their allocation too, so the only place to get the green one is direct from me.

www.endlessquestrecords.com

(I don't have a store, but i take paypal & details are on the site. The shipping price is high but there is literally nothing I can do about that. Sorry!)

Also, despite not being hand-stamped & numbered, the amber vinyl is also nice. Here are a couple of pics so you can see the glitter:

[image]

[image]

I still can't decide between the green or amber. I'd like a chance at the test press though. Any advice?

Well, the green will undoubtedly sell out quicker than the amber... but given that you can only get the green direct from me it will cost you nearly twice as much as an amber from Virgil. So i guess it depends on your financial situation.

Also, I have a few test presses here, and they're not going anywhere but to people who will trade other test presses. So if you have a trade list send it over...

Rejected Test is in a black "disco bag" sleeve, hand numbered of 25.

Accepted Test is in a proper, plain white LP sleeve with a colour pic glued on the front, and has stamped and hand numbered labels out of 27 (geddit?).

The winner of the contest gets the same number of both versions... number 19. And number 19.

That sounds pretty nice. How many copies did you send Virgil? I'm just wondering how good our chances of winning if we buy from him are.

I haven't sent any yet. How many he takes in total depends on the demand for the pre-order... although I would hope it's not less than 40 else I'm going to lose money on the shipping :-[

• 3 weeks later...