CURSED One LP grey vinyl repress

Guest admin1338560633

I was super bummed with the artwork.

me too and i like all artwork on this band tee shirts which available on shirtkiller too....

totally agreed. they should have left it alone. that's the only reason why i haven't bought a repress. i'll wait it out until i come acroos an original.

me too and i like all artwork on this band tee shirts which available on shirtkiller too....

totally agreed. they should have left it alone. that's the only reason why i haven't bought a repress. i'll wait it out until i come acroos an original.

not only that, but the resolution on the image is terrible. It just looks amateurish.

is this the same repress they did months ago or a totally new repress???

all I know is this is new to our distributor, not sure if it is the same one from a while back. sorry.

so its possible that since they were supposed to be on gray, that the distributor thinks theyre gray when theyre in fact still the split gold/black. just a possibility.

i think ill wait to see if trash art posts anymore on their site. their store currently states 500 on black. so who knows.

new repress

no kidding. howd you find out?

I am not sure what qualifies as a "new repress" as opposed to a regular repress, but this is the 2nd press of the Trash Art version of this record.

The Trash Art pressings are a totally new pressing of the record from the Deathwish version.

We do still have copies of the first press of the repress in the DW estore...

http://www.deathwishinc.com/estore/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=D&Product_Code=DECAY020v&Category_Code=CUR