Photos: Melvins - (A) Senile Animals 4xLP box set

jhulud

I want to avoid this thread turning into a "flipping is bad...damn them flippers" one...but seeing this eBay link/auction is a shame...there have been a few already but it's like WTF?!?!?...It was definitely not easy or convenient to get one and I wish that more people who really wanted it got one (Yeah! I'm looking at you Alan!)...and it really pisses me off that some asshole got one with the only intent to flip it on eBay and cash in on someone else's desperation and want of this...GGGGRRRRRR!!!!!! >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

I want to avoid this thread turning into a "flipping is bad...damn them flippers" one...but seeing this eBay link/auction is a shame...there have been a few already but it's like WTF?!?!?...It was definitely not easy or convenient to get one and I wish that more people who really wanted it got one (Yeah! I'm looking at you Alan!)...and it really pisses me off that some asshole got one with the only intent to flip it on eBay and cash in on someone else's desperation and want of this...GGGGRRRRRR!!!!!! >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

yeah, the fans are the ones who lost out a lot, but they never should have released it to SHQ or whatever, i've never even heard of it before the melvins thing, and honestly it was just easier for people to go and buy it physically and then flip it hoping to make a decent profit. i.e. why the fuck should every numb-nut in LA have a shot at it before me?

Should have released via Hydraheads store with their usual one per person policy.

with only 300 made, there's just no way hydra head was going to get these out to everyone who wanted one no matter how you look at it. and while it does seem a little strange to sell a bunch at the hydra head location, even if all the copies were listed for sale on the blue collar site there still would be flippers. yeah, it's lame, but there's really no way to get around it. at least the standard version is readily available. i would have thought they would have drove the ebay demand for these box sets down significantly. guess not.

Flipping is gonna happen no matter what...and like I said, I want to avoid turning the thread into that discussion...but the way it was initially handled, had a lot of room for improvement.

The standard 4xLP was readily available via the HH BCD online store and it seems to be doing well and people getting their hands on it...well, except for the clear blue version which is being speculated to be the one that's pressed out of 100 since it sold out so quick.

I guess, better luck and sales approach next time.

I, along with some others, are guessing that blue is the rarest color. My rationale is that it sold out so quick from the HH BCD store so therefore it's rarest...then again, it could attributed to people's desire for it after the box set debacle and it being the best-looking color.

Or I could be talking outta my ass...as I sometimes tend to do... ;)

I, along with some others, are guessing that blue is the rarest color. My rationale is that it sold out so quick from the HH BCD store so therefore it's rarest...then again, it could attributed to people's desire for it after the box set debacle and it being the best-looking color.

Or I could be talking outta my ass...as I sometimes tend to do... ;)

just checked today, hoping the blue would be back and the peach/olive whatever one is gone now too. only the blue/yellow mix is left :(

damn you HH! it should have definitely been a hydrahead/BCD exclusive release. the people that actually like the melvins got screwed.