inquisition i think its called revolution

randysxe

From an old thread:

My friend John and I did Seven Lucky.

The first press came out 07.01.2001 (long after Inquisition was over). I believe this corresponds to the day Strike Anywhere was playing in Boulder, Colorado.

In 2001 we did:

Promo press: 30 on clear vinyl, stamped Promo in the die-cut on back cover

First press: 500 on clear vinyl, numbered in the die-cut on back cover, with color poster and note from Rob

We then did:

Second Press: 500 on clear blue vinyl, with color poster and note from Rob.

The covers (except for the die cut & numbers) were the exact same on all presses. The poster insert on the second press had a different color composition than the first press [one was green, one was brown, would need to look up which was which]).

*However,* there was a lot of ~28 of the 2nd press that I sent to Interpunk 2 months ago (all gone now) without the poster insert (we were short on posters).

Some pictures are up at Burnt Wolf:

http://burntwolf.com/index.php?title=Revolution%2C_I_Think_It%27s_Called_Inspiration

From an old thread:

My friend John and I did Seven Lucky.

The first press came out 07.01.2001 (long after Inquisition was over). I believe this corresponds to the day Strike Anywhere was playing in Boulder, Colorado.

In 2001 we did:

Promo press: 30 on clear vinyl, stamped Promo in the die-cut on back cover

First press: 500 on clear vinyl, numbered in the die-cut on back cover, with color poster and note from Rob

We then did:

Second Press: 500 on clear blue vinyl, with color poster and note from Rob.

The covers (except for the die cut & numbers) were the exact same on all presses. The poster insert on the second press had a different color composition than the first press [one was green, one was brown, would need to look up which was which]).

*However,* there was a lot of ~28 of the 2nd press that I sent to Interpunk 2 months ago (all gone now) without the poster insert (we were short on posters).

Some pictures are up at Burnt Wolf:

http://burntwolf.com/index.php?title=Revolution%2C_I_Think_It%27s_Called_Inspiration

thanks for all the info

I actually got all three copies in a trade (totally fucking awesome). Now I'm just trying to find some of the 7"s. If anyone has any PM my ass.

Thanks!

I have IDEAS ARE BULLETPROOF 7". It would take some pretty serious shit to get this off my hands.

What I mainly want is Gaslight on black, Change is a sound, and None More Black self titled, loud about on blue, and file under on orange.

I actually got all three copies in a trade (totally fucking awesome). Now I'm just trying to find some of the 7"s. If anyone has any PM my ass.

Thanks!

I have IDEAS ARE BULLETPROOF 7". It would take some pretty serious shit to get this off my hands.

What I mainly want is Gaslight on black, Change is a sound, and None More Black self titled, loud about on blue, and file under on orange.

Also 11 PmEd