PO: Fake Problems "Viking Wizard Eyes" 7"

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Fake Problems "Viking Wizard Eyes Wizard Full of Lies" 7" all 3 colors

Fake Problems "Viking Wizard Eyes Wizard Full of Lies" 7" black / silver swirl

Fake Problems "Viking Wizard Eyes Wizard Full of Lies" 7" black vinyl

Fake Problems "Viking Wizard Eyes Wizard Full of Lies" 7" silver vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=fake%20problems

A good friend of mine had told me that this label, Goodfriends Records were putting out a 7" for the band Fake Problems. Being a big fan of their Sabot releases, I was excited to try and carry this release for Vinyl Collective. I wrote the label explaining my interest in the release and Casey from Goodfriends got right back to me. I told him I was a big fan of Fake Problems and that I would love to carry the record for the store. As chance would have it, Casey is not only releasing the 7", but he is also in the band. Our exchanges of emails lead to me bringing up a series of split 7"s I am working on and I asked if they would be into doing one. He said they would and that they would love to do it with their pals, Look Mexico. So if all goes well, look for this split 7" sometime in 2008.

Now back to this new 7" by Fake Problems. The release is limited to a pressing of 1,000 copies:

100 black

100 black / silver swirl

800 silver

We are offering a small number of sets of all 3 colors where the band will sign one of the covers. Make sure you pick up a copy before they are all gone! Thanks Casey and Goodfriends for letting us do this pre-order.

This is a pre-order, copies won't ship til February 2008.