Obama booed as he stands up for McCain

rtw88

I agree that in general the McCain/Palin fanbase is more ignorant in their statements and whatnot. Just thought we should get some fair coverage here. I was pretty disappointed that Obama supporters would react like that.

For as much as I disagree with McCain, it is true that he deserves respect for his service.

Wow. Yeah Ryan totally the same thing. I'd have boo'd Obama for that. McCain has run the dirtiest campaign ever and just because that mother fucker FINALLY draws a line (AND ONLY AFTER SOMEONE SAYS THEIR TERRORFIED THEIR KIDS WILL DIE BECAUSE OBAMA IS A TERRORIST) does not mean he's any more respectable than he was yesterday. Getting caught by the enemy because you were acting like a retarded hot shot and didn't follow basic avoidance maneuvers doesn't mean you get my respect. And since he did everything the enemy wanted him to (including recording messages saying how evil America is that were played for other POW's) and used his position as a General's son to get better treatment, fuck it.

McCain has my respect for enlisting, even though he used his daddy's connections to get favorable positions even after he fucked up numerous times in ways that should have ended his career. But that's where my respect for the man ends. He's sold out anything good he's ever done in the name of getting elected and has spent the last week and a half saying shit about Obama that is both race and violence baiting.