Fear Before (The March Of Flames) s/t on vinyl?

jhulud

Someone needs to press Odd How People Shake.
wow toatly mis read the title of the thread, but yeah i would absolutly love to have odd how people shake on vinyl.. thats what i ment in my first reply ha ha

equal vision sucks at getting records out so as much as i'd like this i have little hope it'll surface anytime soon. latest circa and fall of troy records anyone? and don't get me started on the dustin kensrue record, i want that on vinyl so damn much!!

theyr'e sitting on plenty of goldmine releases and never do shit about it. virgil should try and get a licensing agreement with them like he has with ferrett and show them how it's done.

EVR is putting out the new Fear Before record, we are in talks about getting an exclusive color though. It is a bummer, I have tried to license a few different things from EVR most notably the Dustin Kensrue and the Snake the Cross the Crown and they just kind of blow me off. They have so many albums that would do well on vinyl and lately, their records have been super expensive.

EVR is putting out the new Fear Before record, we are in talks about getting an exclusive color though. It is a bummer, I have tried to license a few different things from EVR most notably the Dustin Kensrue and the Snake the Cross the Crown and they just kind of blow me off. They have so many albums that would do well on vinyl and lately, their records have been super expensive.

i think they should understand how hard to sell record and how sincere which someone wanna do exclusive thing for share the investment.

and nice to know you always serve us a best thing,virgil....

:)

Thanks for the info Virgil. You should definitely keep hassling them about that dustin record (and the others I mentioned for that matter). Did they give you any reasons for not wanting to put it/them out, are they not in the business of making money??!! You could understand it if vinyl was in a slump but it's in the best place it's been for decades, surely they would/should recognise that and capitalize on it.

Thanks for the info Virgil. You should definitely keep hassling them about that dustin record (and the others I mentioned for that matter). Did they give you any reasons for not wanting to put it/them out, are they not in the business of making money??!! You could understand it if vinyl was in a slump but it's in the best place it's been for decades, surely they would/should recognise that and capitalize on it.

with dustin, the guys at evr said a friend of dustin's was putting it out and I have bugged them since and they say they are looking into it, but nothing ever happens.

with dustin, the guys at evr said a friend of dustin's was putting it out and I have bugged them since and they say they are looking into it, but nothing ever happens.

You should try and contact Rise Records and see about Odd How People Shake. Everything else that label has put out has been pure crap though.

You should try and contact Rise Records and see about Odd How People Shake. Everything else that label has put out has been pure crap though.

this man speaks the truth, Virgil get ahold of them!