Hot Topic Humor

the remains was 27.99

a couple weeks ago i was out back throwing out trash at work (i work in a mall) and i found a bunch of hot topic merch in the trash that they threw away. me and other co-workers split it all up and went and exchanged it for store credt. I ended up getting about 100 bucks in free vinyl.

I got alk3 remains, suicidal tencencies, ratm 10", reinventing axl rose, lucero attic tapes, modern life is war stagger lee + midnight, disco b4 breakdown, this is hell cripplers

do you still have that ALK3 remains? didnt you say youd send it for the cost of shipping?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the remains was 27.99

a couple weeks ago i was out back throwing out trash at work (i work in a mall) and i found a bunch of hot topic merch in the trash that they threw away. me and other co-workers split it all up and went and exchanged it for store credt. I ended up getting about 100 bucks in free vinyl.

I got alk3 remains, suicidal tencencies, ratm 10", reinventing axl rose, lucero attic tapes, modern life is war stagger lee + midnight, disco b4 breakdown, this is hell cripplers

do you still have that ALK3 remains? didnt you say youd send it for the cost of shipping?

...what?

the remains was 27.99

haha, that was me. if they have it at my hot topic, i will grab it for you, but i think it's sold out.

Only good things I've ever found at my hot topic were Converge- No Heros and N.W.A- Straight Outta compton

Other then that, it's all Justin TImberlake singles and Slayer Pic Discs

I've actually found quite alot at Hot topic. Alot of Against me and Alkaline Trio, some Converge and Modern Life is War.

but besides that, yeah, alot of justin timberlake and black eyed peas