Hot Topic Humor

You mean they don't hire cute misguided punk girls at your local Hot Topic? I pity you.

they just hire swoopy-haired scene-tards at the one by me. mostly because the store is run by a 35 year old woman who thinks she's 16 still.

but I live in KY so all they sell are those ICP alarm clocks.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like going to the Hot Topic near me. I haven't been there in a while b/c I've been away at college, but when I used to go, there were a few workers there who I would talk about Bad Religion with.

have had this same experience, but its like "you listen to bad religion? they're so old man... you should check out [shitty metalcore/emo band]... they fucking shred man, its like, bad religion, but new and awesome"

to which i honestly tell said employee how bad i feel for him and his lack of musical tastes.

I like going to the Hot Topic near me. I haven't been there in a while b/c I've been away at college, but when I used to go, there were a few workers there who I would talk about Bad Religion with.

have had this same experience, but its like "you listen to bad religion? they're so old man... you should check out [shitty metalcore/emo band]... they fucking shred man, its like, bad religion, but new and awesome"

to which i honestly tell said employee how bad i feel for him and his lack of musical tastes.

Ha! That's funny. Our conversations usually consist of saying how it's good the Brett is back and talking about our favorite BR albums.

I went in to buy my mustard colored Remains, and the chick there talked to me for literally 10 minutes about Matt Skiba. (I didn't say a word the entire time)

What was she saying?

I honestly don't even remember. I zoned her out after the first minute or so.

Did not like her very much, though. I only bought it because I had a gift card to spend, as I hate holding onto gift cards. She rung it up, and everything was fine. But then she (for whatever reason) decided to rering it up with a discount, and ended up giving me the difference back in a gift card.

I used to go into hot topic because in the town I came from that unfortunately was the only place to get vinyl. I scored a neat nightmare before christmas pic disk when it came out but then they took all the vinyl out saying that no one even owned turntables anymore. Now that I live in Seattle I have an abundance of other stores to go to so I havnt gone into either of the two hot topics on my walk home from work.

I used to go into hot topic because in the town I came from that unfortunately was the only place to get vinyl. I scored a neat nightmare before christmas pic disk when it came out but then they took all the vinyl out saying that no one even owned turntables anymore. Now that I live in Seattle I have an abundance of other stores to go to so I havnt gone into either of the two hot topics on my walk home from work.

Woah another Seattle person! Damn we're up to three. Fuck you east coast.

Woah another Seattle person! Damn we're up to three. Fuck you east coast.

The west coast lives on, why do you think Tupac is still making movies.