Hot Topic Humor

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i got to wilkes-barre, my firends always drag me to one. only think i ever look at is the clearence shit... i got a AAA shirt for like $4 there, and a ton of nice vinyl cheap. (like $2-3 for LP's)

Have you ever been to Cafe Metropolis? I fucking LOVE that place.

of course. i used to just about live there. that's the main thing i miss about the area, besides hanging out with marissa. the shows there have kinda went downhill though, ever since the nazi douchebags from allentown showed up and stabbed some people. i still talk to matt a bit online, kev i always stop in and see when i'm out there, and my friends marissa and diane both work there now.

i kinda wish i was still going to school out there... clarion pa blows... i just always hated my roommates i had there and i hated the pharm program, and Wilkes is way to expensive to go to if you're not there for pharm.

Have you ever been to Cafe Metropolis? I fucking LOVE that place.

of course. i used to just about live there. that's the main thing i miss about the area, besides hanging out with marissa. the shows there have kinda went downhill though, ever since the nazi douchebags from allentown showed up and stabbed some people. i still talk to matt a bit online, kev i always stop in and see when i'm out there, and my friends marissa and diane both work there now.

i kinda wish i was still going to school out there... clarion pa blows... i just always hated my roommates i had there and i hated the pharm program, and Wilkes is way to expensive to go to if you're not there for pharm.

I heard about that stabbing, that's fucked up. I have some friends who live in Middletown, I think it's about an hour away from the Wilkes area? I went out there a few times a couple summers back, for shows and to meet up with them and hang out.

Cafe Metropolis is a cool place. I used to trek up there quite often ( I live about an hour and a half away). I haven't been there since it got shut down, then reopened though. I think the Cursive secret show a couple years ago was the last time I was there. I just don't go to shows nearly as often as I used to.

hot topic is fucking terrible, but i always seem to go in there when i'm at the mall. and every single time i swear that its my last cause i get so pissed off when i go in there.

a couple weeks ago i went in there and they had a black flag shirt and i thought what the heck and i bought it. they print their shirts on some bullshit shirts that fit me soo weird. then i realized i was buying a black flag shirt at hot topic and i took it back. im an idiot.

also our hot topic has no vinyl.

Guest falloutcollapse

I was at one yesterday. I looked through the vinyl and they have a ton of rap singles, Korn 7", and a few other random overpriced records. I did get a red Cash though. If someone wants one, hit me up.

Neither of the Hot Topics in my town carry vinyl, but the one in Canton does.. or at least last time I was there a few summers ago.

You mean Summit and Chapel Hill malls?

The one in Strongsville has some vinyl.

Yeah, Summit had like one or two pieces of vinyl, usually rap or reggie stuff. Beldon Village had a pretty good selection last time I was there, and it's a lot easier to get to then South Park (only because I live like 2 lights from 77).

You mean Summit and Chapel Hill malls?

The one in Strongsville has some vinyl.

Yeah, Summit had like one or two pieces of vinyl, usually rap or reggie stuff. Beldon Village had a pretty good selection last time I was there, and it's a lot easier to get to then South Park (only because I live like 2 lights from 77).

Yes, but South Park has indoor mini golf!!!

Maybe I should visit Canton this week...

Yes, but South Park has indoor mini golf!!!

Maybe I should visit Canton this week...

Really? I've only been out there once, 2 years ago, and I don't remember seeing that or a Hot Topic there. Indoor mini golf sounds awesome too.

I think the only vinyl I ever picked up from a hot topic was when they had the thursday/thrice 7" on clearance for $.99 and I bought the 3 they had left. Kind of pointless but they were cheap...

Also a Bill Lumberg postcard for my cubicle. That was a must have.

haha, yeah. i picked up that split at hot topic too. i love it. the clear looks nice too.

Cafe Metropolis is a cool place. I used to trek up there quite often ( I live about an hour and a half away). I haven't been there since it got shut down, then reopened though. I think the Cursive secret show a couple years ago was the last time I was there. I just don't go to shows nearly as often as I used to.

Metro is my favorite venue of all time. I used to live about 30 minutes south of it and that is where I went to my first show ever. Last time I was there was when the Young Livers ran through for a little homecoming. I sure miss that place...

they don't have any in canada, but i went on a golf trip to some of the border states with my dad a year or two ago and we stopped in one (minot, i think). surprisingly, they had a few records there. i think i got "crimson" on 180g black plus that little cd single for "time to waste" that was exclusive to them. i can't remember if there was anything else.

I think the only vinyl I ever picked up from a hot topic was when they had the thursday/thrice 7" on clearance for $.99 and I bought the 3 they had left. Kind of pointless but they were cheap...

Also a Bill Lumberg postcard for my cubicle. That was a must have.

Would you happen to have any more of those splits? If so, would it be possible to take one off your hands?