Daggermouth - Turf Wars/Questions/Insight Wanted

matt

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone would like to order one for me when they go up if they're online and im not.

And i could do the same with them if the situation is vice versa hit me up in a PM

I'm usually on here alot, alot as in the Computer is always turned on and i have a nasty habit of refreshing everything.

And im on when many people aren't due to the time difference/Not working atm

Anyway if anyones interested let me know.

this band sounds.....exactly like set your goals

i posted this in a thread on another board when someone else made the same comparison

see i really dont think they sound like set your goals at all. to each his own but i fail to see the cheesey/over the top breakdowns in this. that may not be an insult per se but i just wouldnt necessarily lump them into that exact sound.

i just jumped to conclusion a bit to fast there, the first song on their myspace sounds just like syg but i dig their other material,not saying syg is bad i just think that song sounds to close to syg

this band sounds.....exactly like set your goals

i posted this in a thread on another board when someone else made the same comparison

see i really dont think they sound like set your goals at all. to each his own but i fail to see the cheesey/over the top breakdowns in this. that may not be an insult per se but i just wouldnt necessarily lump them into that exact sound.

Cheesy? Have you heard four year strong?