Daggermouth - Turf Wars/Questions/Insight Wanted

matt

so im pretty sure im going to do more records.

this was a bit of an experiment to see if the demand was still there.

are people into seeing more pressed with actual covers/jackets/labels?

just want some suggestions/feedback on the whole thing so far.

MAILING LIST IS UP!

http://16oh.com/mailinglist.aspx

thats probably the best way to know when they'll be up for sale

im so excited and i just cant hide it!

[image]

just picked up 101 test presses from Bill Smith yesterday. i didn't even think the plates were done yet so this was an awesome surprise. i had thought about scraping this project a while ago but some words of encouragement from some folks got the gears going again.

these first 100 will be for sale in the coming weeks through Animal Style with screened covers/stamped labels/numbered etc the whole shebangabang with the help of jeffry/16oh empire. only 90 of them will be for sale. so stay tuned if this is something youre into.

if you haven't checked out the band and wanna give them a listen you can do so here

http://www.myspace.com/daggermouth

this thing is terrible but its all i have for the moment.

http://www.myspace.com/animalstylerecord

befriend me if you will. you may know first when they are up for sale.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these first 100 will be for sale in the coming weeks through Animal Style with screened covers/stamped labels/numbered etc the whole shebangabang with the help of jeffry/16oh empire. only 90 of them will be for sale. so stay tuned if this is something youre into.

So all 100 or only 90 will be for sale?

So all 100 or only 90 will be for sale?

im obviously too excited to make sense. 90 will be for sale. 10 are going to the band and im keeping 1.

Guest falloutcollapse

I honestly really need to know when these go on sale, so if someone could PM me or text me when it's announced so I don't forget. I'm so stoked for this, and so is my friend Stephen who just got into collecting, so we really have to know when we can get these.

/rant

this has truly been a labor of love for me. the ups and downs i have had with getting this record out are absurd at this point. im eternally grateful to the band for allowing me to be part of this. they are more or less responsible for me getting the wheels turning and deciding to do some sort of label.

last night when i got home to listen to the records i had this unbelieveable sense of being both overjoyed and nervous at the same time. by the time the first side was done i had this stupid smirk i couldnt wipe off my face. believe me when i say this, no one is more excited to see this out and see it through than me. getting this out has got me completely stoked.

thank you everyone for your patience thus far and your support. it means a lot to me.