ALKALINE TRIO Maybe I'll Catch Fire LP white w re

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

ALKALINE TRIO "Maybe I'll Catch Fire" LP white w/ red vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/AM-55-1wt

We worked out a deal with our friends at Now Spinning Records and bought/traded some of their White/red Maybe I'll Catch Fire vinyl for some of our records. This is a semi-exclusive color that you could only get with Now Spinning or us and we sold out of our copies a little while back. Yes, I know that it is ridiculous how many variants there are for Alkaline Trio vinyl, but this is not nearly as ridiculous as some of the other titles. Get this while you can. It might not be around much longer.

Question - There are 2 copies of this at my local Hot Topic. No sticker on them specifying color. I asked a girl working there (who seemed like she would know what was up) and she claimed that she thought they were just black since they weren't marked.

Are there JUST BLACK copies?

Same thing with the self titled.

there are JUST BLACK, but they're 180 gram. when you pick them up and hold them, you'll be able to tell if they're 180 gram compared to the regular ones (what are they, 140??). hot topic never had those for sale as far as i know.

the ones that are in-stock at hot topic are only the hot topic exclusives. if i'm not mistaken, same goes for s/t, as far as hot topic is concerned.

there are JUST BLACK, but they're 180 gram. when you pick them up and hold them, you'll be able to tell if they're 180 gram compared to the regular ones (what are they, 140??). hot topic never had those for sale as far as i know.

the ones that are in-stock at hot topic are only the hot topic exclusives. if i'm not mistaken, same goes for s/t, as far as hot topic is concerned.

i'm almost positive you can count on hot topic's copies being their exclusive colors. picked up S/T last week without hesitation and it was their color, same with Goddamnit when that came out a few months back.

oh and i believe neither of them were marked "colored vinyl" either