WANT: Brand New-YFW,The Quiet Things,Jude Law

zac

Both versions of Quiet Things come up fairly often on ebay.co.uk (although there's none at the mo, I just checked for you). I bought the red pressing off a friend, I'll ask if he has the green next time I see him.

YFW won't go for anything that couldn't be considered ridiculous. Although I'm hopping the talked about re-issues do happen.

zac buddy, i feel obligated to say, i have a blue copy of YFW...but it's definitely not going anywhere, I still love that record and it started me out on my journey of Vinyl Nerdyness...I hope you can find copies at reasonable prices man, good luck. That Rookie Lot/Yearly split is just such a weird mix of kids...Brand New, Saves The Day, The Stryder, and was Eddie from TBS in one of those bands?

zac buddy, i feel obligated to say, i have a blue copy of YFW...but it's definitely not going anywhere, I still love that record and it started me out on my journey of Vinyl Nerdyness...I hope you can find copies at reasonable prices man, good luck. That Rookie Lot/Yearly split is just such a weird mix of kids...Brand New, Saves The Day, The Stryder, and was Eddie from TBS in one of those bands?

3 members of the Rookie Lot are in Brand New, one is in Crime In Stereo, the other was in The Movielife. One of the dudes from Yearly went to be in Saves The Day, not clue about the other two people.

If you ever want to sell YFW let me know.