SHANG-A-LANG/TURKISH TECHNO 7" available at FEST!

kyle

My label's first release is a split with Shang-A-Lang (Las Cruces, NM) and Turkish Techno (Riverside, CA). 550 on black vinyl and there will possibly be some cover variations. The record is currently not available online as I will be going on tour to Fest and won't be able to ship so I'd rather just hold off on that. However, they will be available at the shows during the Shang-A-Lang tour and of course at the FEST! The 7" will also be available in a various distros after Fest including Razorcake, Repulsion Records and a few others.

[image]

The artwork was done by VC member Bill Pinkel (a.k.a- i like turtles).

If you haven't heard these bands you can check them out at the following links.

www.myspace.com/shangalangdude

www.myspace.com/turkishtechno

yay i love turkish techno!

Seriously?!?! I mean, I love them too, but they haven't done any touring or anything so that's kinda crazy that you're excited about it and you're all the way in Boston. Very cool.

Well, you'll be glad to know that they have a 7" EP coming out on Dirt Cult Records within the next couple months, everything is done with that, just need it all sent to the plant. Then they're recording this weekend and doing a split 7" with the Anchor on A.D.D Records and another split 7" with Troublemake on Traffic Street Records.

i dunno how but someone sent me their myspace and i loved it so i was myspacing them telling them to put stuff out

then you sent me some records and had a turkish techno flyer and i was like um hey guys some kid just sent me a flyer for you and they were like HE IS THE KID PUTTING OUT OUR RECORD HAHA

i dunno how but someone sent me their myspace and i loved it so i was myspacing them telling them to put stuff out

then you sent me some records and had a turkish techno flyer and i was like um hey guys some kid just sent me a flyer for you and they were like HE IS THE KID PUTTING OUT OUR RECORD HAHA

haha oh yeah, I remember that... I think I wrote a note on the back of one of their flyers because it was the only piece of paper I had in my car when I was in the parking lot at the Post Office. That's pretty funny.