more bronx social club 1, 2, AND 3 available...

HAHA. Fuck. Well I'm excited to own #3 regardless, but this is looking just a bit shady.

Who knows, when I talked to Matt over the summer he said he had no idea how much their vinyl was worth. Claimed to be sitting on a big box of their LP's just because he had them. Maybe they found out and dug up all their old vinyl.

but these are only out of 250....just doesnt make sense that 1 and 2 are still available.

Not really no. Also, I forgot, Matt said #3 would be out of 350 (He noted that it would be 350 and then said, 100 more than the other two...so it was clear). So I can see #3 but yeah, unless they only sold like 200 of the other ones they shouldn't still be out.

Oh well, I got my copies for free (in a trade) so I'm not too bummed if they're repressed. Though a heads up would be nice.

I'm not that familiar with screen printing, but wouldnt it be difficult to make another image to match the first time they pressed it?

you mean like print the same image? i'm sure they didnt destroy the screens after they finished. but who knows how many pressings the screens were good for...

• 2 weeks later...

I just got these in the mail the other day. Totally not worth the money for these. Cost over $50 ppd for all 3. No jackets at all. All 3 just came in dust sleeves and only one 1 was in an actual poly bag. Packed very poorly too. Came in a huge, kind of padded, envelope and all 3 were in between 2 small pieces of card board. The cardboard wasnt even taped around the records. Just like 2 random pieces of cardboard thrown in the envelope with the records.