Earth - the Bees Made Honey In The Lions is UP

matt

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, FUCK SOUTHERN LORD. just got my payment refunded coz i selected the wrong option. they want to charge MORE for the ROW version even though the shipping rate to Australia is the SAME regardless of selecting the US or ROW version. an extra ten bucks they want which makes the fucker $AU100!

goddamn fucking rip off Southern Lord. will order elsewhere.

$47 for shipping. but that would be (grudgingly) fine IF the same price for the ACTUAL record was charged for everyone, regardless where they lived. but they wanna charge more depending where you live.

bastards.

have written an email to them but i'm sure they wont ever reply.

arrogant fuckers.

so pissed off with this coz i've been waiting sooooooooooooooooo long for the rekkid

UPS worldwide shipping is like 32.00 base. its probally the cheapest shipping option. SL really has to work on their shipping prices, i've never gotten a damaged package from them so, they only messed up one of my order, and then sent everything again.

although swedens mail service charged 55 bucks for a vinyl box set once.

sorry for ya Justin man.

Dudes, angry-ness turns to joy!! theres an Aussie distro that's selling them for $AU50, inc shipping!!!! AWESOMENESS big time.

Thanks heaps for the thoughts fellas, but i was over at Forever Doomed and missinglink found Squirrel Gripp Records and they got 8 available.

STOOOOOKKKKKED!!!

Dudes, angry-ness turns to joy!! theres an Aussie distro that's selling them for $AU50, inc shipping!!!! AWESOMENESS big time.

Thanks heaps for the thoughts fellas, but i was over at Forever Doomed and missinglink found Squirrel Gripp Records and they got 8 available.

STOOOOOKKKKKED!!!

fuck, I wish I'd checked here before I ordered through SL. Fuckers.

those lunatics at Insound have it for $17.99 + shipping...

http://www.insound.com/Earth_The_Bees_Made_Honey_in_the_Lion's_Skull__PRE-ORDER_2xLP/productmain/p/INS50296/

Is that the same version? I know the Southern Lord site only lists the "Bible" version and neither SL nor Insound offer much in the way of images for the record so it's hard to tell. I just assumed the Insound version was your standard double LP affair, rather than the embossed craziness of the Bible version, but then it could just be that I dropped an extra $15 for the esteemed privilege of ordering directly from Southern Lord. :-/

Ah well, at least it looks nice.

[image]