Entire collection up for sale!

frostbrewliner

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bump. Anyone knows what´s up with him? Payed him a month ago but still waiting. No replies and he hasn´t really logged in much nowadays...

Fuck, I just sent him a pm today b/c it had been a month. I only shelled out $17, but I'd still rather have the records. And frostbrewliner, if you read this, a month is too fucking long. People would be more understanding if you kept them posted but shit, man. A month to get to the post office? Really?

Im interested in Planet Of Ice and Terrorhawk

PM'ed!

-juliO!

I'm amazed that you got through the dozen or so postings about this guy not sending shit out and still want to buy from him.

that is exactly what i was thinking. i mean i dont want to get upset with the guy, i understand things happen. just keep me posted. i am sure he will come through

I'm amazed that you got through the dozen or so postings about this guy not sending shit out and still want to buy from him.

that is exactly what i was thinking. i mean i dont want to get upset with the guy, i understand things happen. just keep me posted. i am sure he will come through

Yeah, me too. I understand shit happens, but when you have people's money, you should keep them posted about what's going on with their stuff. It's the lack of communication that gets me. Fingers crossed for getting our shit. ???

your stuff is being highlighted because if you read through, we have bought things, paid for them and a month has gone by with no records yet. and you still want to buy from him. i think its funny thats all. if i read all of that there is no way that i would be buying from that guy. but i think that he will come through in the end. however it did say he was into debt upto his ears. maybe the bookies got him.