Entire collection up for sale!

frostbrewliner

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had this shipped my school, but the mailroom is closed until January 5th, and my dispute closes on the 25th. Not sure what to do.

Mailroom or not, I'd escalate your claim to a dispute if he hasn't sent you a confirmation # yet. My claim closes on the 25th too and the last I heard, he was supposed to mail things on 12/11. No records, no confirmation = dispute on 12/25.

I had this shipped my school, but the mailroom is closed until January 5th, and my dispute closes on the 25th. Not sure what to do.

Mailroom or not, I'd escalate your claim to a dispute if he hasn't sent you a confirmation # yet. My claim closes on the 25th too and the last I heard, he was supposed to mail things on 12/11. No records, no confirmation = dispute on 12/25.

MERRY CHRISTMAS.... haha. no im in the same situation. ill be turning it into a dispute soon also.

Yeah, I didn't think of that.

I still haven't gotten my records, and when I tried to escalate my Paypal dispute to a claim, their site kept fucking up, so I sent two emails that got no response. Because I got no help from Paypal, my dispute automatically closed. Paypal totally fucked me over, in addition to this frostbrewliner motherfucker. I am sooooo pissed about this whole fiasco.