Entire collection up for sale!

frostbrewliner

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im still new here. but ive got 3 people that ive been waiting over a month for records from. those 3 equal about $275, so i really hope i am not getting screwed

I never had any problems anywhere but im dealing with one now but im sure it will be resolved.

on a bright note, I sent out your records today!

I can't remember everything I bought off the top of my head, but I know for a fact build & burn on green, hold steady on black, have heart I think & a RAR. I would be all about turning this in to paypal. I know it takes time to ship things sometimes, but now it's getting sketchy.

OK, new idea: We should all figure out how much $ we gave this guy combined. If it's more than the cost of a plane ticket, we all chip in and nominate someone to fly to Oregon and beat him up/take the records. Or, if one of the buyers lives in or near Oregon, they can kick his ass, keep half the plane fare, give us our records, and we split what's left over. Yeah?

I'm tempted to drive down, kick ass and get everyone their records, hate lazy bastards. A week, maybe two, okay, we all get busy, but five weeks, glad I missed his sale...

This sucks, paypal has a 45 day limit, if you haven't filed, it seems like you should probably do it ASAP or you're gonna get fucked. I bet once he sees a couple people not stoked, he'll either send the shit or refund the money.