best way to search ebay?

hey everyone! i'm new to vinyl and i was just wondering, what's the best way to search ebay to get stuff that you'd be interested in? i mean i'm into punk, but "punk" under "records" turns up 50+ pages worth of stuff. is there a better way to do it? or am i just being lazy? haha. any input would be great.

Use the "save search" function for your favorite bands after you search in the vinyl category. That turns up tons of stuff for me when they send me email alerts.

I second this one, I do the same thing. For bands that don't turn-up too many results I actually have a combined search to avoid having 10 different saved ones.

a good way is to find a seller that you like their stuff of, and save them as a favorite seller or bookmark their stuff, and then browse through their listings every week, or whenever.

or when you find a record you like, click view sellers other items, and browse that way.

another way (my favorite) is to go through the browse function. Click on Buy, and then Music, and then Records. then you can click on Rock, and click on emo and browse through all the records listed in the emo category, or indie or punk, or metal or whatever section you want. that way you dont end up missing a record you want just because you didnt think to specifically look for that band name.