NBA Discussion

Blah. Easy win for golden state. God damnit if we only had our 3 players they would've had a fair chance. I don't know what the fuck Lebron is doing. I mean god damn how many times can you miss 3 pointers and get swamped by 4 people in the paint only to wrestle your way out and shoot some funky ass bullshit.

Because no one else can create their own offense? That's what it looked like to me

Because no one else can create their own offense? That's what it looked like to me

Not really when they keep playing the same guys they get exhausted. I'm glad they put in Mozgov for defense though.Lebron gets arrogant and selfish especially when he can't make anything it makes him that much more determined/frustrated. Curry is a beast no doubt and that's hard to stop when we no longer have a dependable 3 point shooter as him. What else can you really do when all of their defense mobs one player In the paint. Golden state most definitely deserves to win the finals it's just frustrating.

Not really when they keep playing the same guys they get exhausted. I'm glad they put in Mozgov for defense though.Lebron gets arrogant and selfish especially when he can't make anything it makes him that much more determined/frustrated. Curry is a beast no doubt and that's hard to stop when we no longer have a dependable 3 point shooter as him. What else can you really do when all of their defense mobs one player In the paint. Golden state most definitely deserves to win the finals it's just frustrating.

Sounds like a coach problem. Not Lebron. Shawn Marion and Mike Miller (players who have Finals experience) were just rotting on the bench. Not to mention they are excellent spot up shooters which Cleveland needed. JR Smith is ass cheeks when you need him but he will drop 45 in a meaningless regular season game.