NBA Discussion

Spoiler alert: Golden State has the size advantage in this series.

Really? Do you even watch basketball, or do you just get your rocks off by disputing everything I write? 

Mozgov and Thompson are both near or taller than 7' and they are making Bogut look pedestrian. The only others players on the Warriors who have any size are Speights (6'10"), Ezeli (6'11" and nothing more than a scrub), and Lee(6'9" and he barely even plays). They just can't match up physically with Cavs so if Curry and Thompson shots are off then the Warriors have no chance.

So, Shaun Livingston, Harrison Barnes, Draymond Green and Klay Thompson are big men? Please explain because I consider them to be guard/small forward.

You said the warriors "lack size". But hey, do whatever you need to do support your feeble argument.

Side note: Draymond is the starting PF.

You said the warriors "lack size". But hey, do whatever you need to do support your feeble argument.

Side note: Draymond is the starting PF.

You just don't get it and you're only embarrassing yourself with your logic.

Green is starting at PF because the Warriors lack size and they are playing small ball as a result. You're saying that Green, Livingston, Barnes and Thompson are all big men because they are 6'8". Please explain why you believe that because you still haven't explained why. The Warriors just don't have an answer for the size of Mozgov, Tristan Thompson and Lebron.

You just don't get it and you're only embarrassing yourself with your logic.

Green is starting at PF because the Warriors lack size and they are playing small ball as a result. You're saying that Green, Livingston, Barnes and Thompson are all big men because they are 6'8". Please explain why you believe that because you still haven't explained why. The Warriors just don't have an answer for the size of Mozgov, Tristan Thompson and Lebron.

Weird, I see nothing where I referred to those guys as "big men". With the way you twist words and alter your argument I have to believe you're a woman. But go ahead, coach, tell me all about how a 6'7" Draymond Green isn't a PF but a 6'6" Charles Barkley was...

I didn't like the pace at all the Cavs tried to pursue in the first quarter. I really don't like when a team shoots with 15 left on the shot clock. They gotta go back to games 1-3 and take it one half court possession at a time. This'll really get the Warriors banged up. I don't care much for either team anyhow, but goddamn it would be awesome to witness LeBron potentially take this Finals with virtually all bench line up

LOL from a Knicks fan.

haha.  not sure what exactly happened over there, but they have been solid for us for most of the season.  can't do shit in the finals though.  they are going to be the difference makers for us if they can start shooting.  can't expect them to get 9 pts combined and win a game. 

LETS GO CAVS.  #ALLINMOTHERFUCKER

Yep, this goes 6 but Bron get MVP

I have no objections to that.  I don't think the NBA will let it happen, but, first time for everything.

I am so excited to have Lance Stephenson in LA. This is gonna be fun.

Him and J.R. Smith are the same player.  Play when they want to, though most of the time, only caring about stats.  There is something about 'focusing' with these two.  

Blah. Easy win for golden state. God damnit if we only had our 3 players they would've had a fair chance. I don't know what the fuck Lebron is doing. I mean god damn how many times can you miss 3 pointers and get swamped by 4 people in the paint only to wrestle your way out and shoot some funky ass bullshit.